The poor pooch was captured leaning up against a door in the vets after allegedly ingesting cannabis
A dog owner captured the moment her pet pooched got ‘stoned’ after apparently eating a joint while out on a walk.
The poor pooch was barely unable to stand on all fours in the vet’s waiting room after reportedly ingesting cannabis .
In the clip, posted by the dog’s owner Chloe O’Neill , from Glasgow, the canine leans his nose up against a door and appears to be completely unaware of his surroundings.
At one point in the footage, the dog flinches at nothing in particular, prompting Chloe to grab hold of his collar to steady him.
The pooch’s back legs are barely able to support his weight as he sinks to the floor with his eyes half closed.
Chloe confirmed that her dog had accidentally eaten the cannabis after he had found it while the pair were out on a walk together.
On Twitter, Chloe wrote: “Not everyday your dog’s stoned ’cause he ate a joint while out [on] his walk and gets taken to doggy hospital.”
Her tweet, posted yesterday, has now been liked more than 5,700 times.
One viewer wrote: “Chloe, I’m howling so much, but that’s a shame.”
Another added: “My blind friend’s guide dog ate a hidden pile of stash in the local park and was wasted for days.”